N-butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/epoxy resin, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Propan-2-ol, Polyester-3, CI 77891, Stearalkonium hectorite, Calcium aluminum borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, dihydroxybenzophenone, fluorphlogopite, CI 77742, Malic acid, Citric acid, CI 45410, Aqua, Glycerin, Tin oxide, trimethylbenzoyl phenylphosphinate, Viola odorata extact, Linseed oil, Potassium salt, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract
Our nail polishes are therefore much more respectful of the health of your nails than most nailpolishes found in the cosmectics industry. We allow you to beautify your nails without risking their health.
Our nail polishes are all certified 6 free, but what does it mean? A 6 free nail polish is a nail polish free from all major harmful components:
- dibutyl phtalate (DBT)
- 6 Free
Keep away from children. Do not ingest. Keep at room temperature.
The perfect manucure! We all dream about it! How can we be reached?
You will find here some advice to help you :
- First step, prepare your nail by cleaning them with remover.
- Gently file your nails one-way mouvement.
- Push back the cuticles that grow on the nails.
- Apply a base coat and let it dry.
- Then, apply a first coat of nail lacquer. Let dry a few minutes.
- If necessary, apply another coat to intensify the colour. Let dry again a few minutes.
- Finish your manucure with top coat to get a better glossy and an ultimate long lasting. Let dry a few minutes.
Try for yourself!