A bright pink with fluo and neon shades. The colours of South African wild coasts.
Enriched with natural Peony extract
N-butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/epoxy resin, Acetyl tributyl citrate, propan-2-ol, CI 77891, Polyester-3, Stearalkonium hectorite, Mica, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, dihydroxybenzophenone, Malic acid, Citruc acid, CI 45410, Aqua, Glycerin, Ethyl trimethylbenzoyl phenylphosphinate, CI 15850, Linseed oil, Peony Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium benzoate, Potassium salt, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract
Our nail polishes are therefore much more respectful of the health of your nails than most nailpolishes found in the cosmectics industry. We allow you to beautify your nails without risking their health.
Our nail polishes are all certified 6 free, but what does it mean? A 6 free nail polish is a nail polish free from all major harmful components:
- dibutyl phtalate (DBT)
Keep away from children. Do not ingest. Keep at room temperature.
The perfect manucure! We all dream about it! How can we be reached?
You will find here some advice to help you :
- First step, prepare your nail by cleaning them with remover.
- Gently file your nails one-way mouvement.
- Push back the cuticles that grow on the nails.
- Apply a base coat and let it dry.
- Then, apply a first coat of nail lacquer. Let dry a few minutes.
- If necessary, apply another coat to intensify the colour. Let dry again a few minutes.
- Finish your manucure with top coat to get a better glossy and an ultimate long lasting. Let dry a few minutes.
Try for yourself!